For a while now it’s been compulsory to enable your dating site for Mobile, which we’ve spoken to you about a lot. Now, I’m going to talk you through the benefits of Mobile advertising.
First things first, to ensure that your site is delivering the optimum user experience for your members and ultimately delivering you the highest possible return, make sure that your Mobile site is live if you haven’t already done this.
Mobile dating revenues are growing exponentially, with the demand for Mobile dating growing even faster than desktop. With WhiteLabelDating.com mobile revenue increasing by 81% in the last twelve months, it goes without saying that you should also be utilising advertising opportunities on the platform to increase ROI even further.
So, what are the benefits to you for advertising on Mobile?
- Mobile traffic is plentiful and relatively cheap, with the cost of acquisition sitting at around half that of desktop.
- It also allows you to take advantage of offline marketing, eg. SMS shortcodes. Shortcodes can be used to deliver additional content, or a mobile URL link, that opens the Mobile web browser linking the user to a Mobile web page when prompted.
- Mobile allows you to reach a wider audience, targeting people who would not usually have seen your site, thus increasing revenues.
- It provides an enhanced user experience across desktop, Mobile and social.
Having a Mobile optimised site is one thing, but taking advantage of the cost and availability of Mobile traffic is another. Think about using advertising networks such as AdModa and Reporo, where the availability of Mobile traffic is growing quickly. These traffic sources offer:
- Tablet, Smartphone, and Featurephone traffic.
- Large quantities of redirect traffic.
- Great range of targeting options, allowing you to define by country, carrier, category, keyword, tablets, smartphones, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and wifi, to name but a few.
- This is a global solution, allowing you the ability to run campaigns worldwide.
- Advertising networks are a self-serve and easy-to-use marketplace; you’ll also get a dedicated Account Manager on hand to help you optimise campaigns effectively.
- You can utilise the Campaign Planner tool, allowing you to access all of the information you need to plan a campaign effectively.
- You can ensure that your ads appear on quality sites.
- You will ‘pay-per-click’ (CPC), or per 1000 impressions (CPM).
- You’ll gain industry leading support, with assistance from a real human being.
When setting up any new advertising campaign, remember that the WhiteLabelDating.com mobile platform is optimised for Android, Blackberry and iPhone, so you can tailor your advertising to each platform specifically.
It’s also worth noting that the most recent upgrade to Google AdWords, Enhanced Campaigns, now allows you to target users across multiple devices; take a look at our quick guide here.
If you have any questions at all, get in touch with your Partner Manager who will be happy to discuss any of the topics raised in this piece. Happy advertising!
Alex Robertson, Partner Manager @ WhiteLabelDating.com