The White Label Dating team has just returned from the 'Big Apple', where we attended Global Dating Insight's first ever New York Dating Conference.
Global Dating Insight's New York 2020 Conference took place at the Dream Downtown Hotel on March 10th 2020. It was a fantastic day of insightful talks and presentations from many industry-leading speakers.
Ahead of a huge push into the USA later this year, the conference couldn’t have come at a better time. We’re excited to incorporate many of our exciting learnings from the event into our H2 roadmap to further enhance the plans we have for our award-winning platform. We’re hungry to make our platform even more profitable for our partners and the opportunities that presented themselves are an exciting prospect for our partners operating within our US network and all other territories too.
Here are some of the key topics covered that we’re excited to explore further to help our partners grow their online dating businesses:
- Deeper insight into the data behind dating for the USA ahead of expansion
- How to ensure users trust your dating brands
- How dating sites allow users to connect more authentically
- Fulfilling the needs of millennials and targeting your acquisition to suit your demographic
- How to grow your dating business through offline events
- The impact of dating on social networks
We’d like to say a huge thank you to Simon and the team at GDI. We’re looking forward to the next event.
For more information about our 2020 plans or if you aren’t yet partnered with us and want to get started, contact our partner team via firstname.lastname@example.org.