Properly investing in PPC can result in nearly guaranteed ad placement in the search engine result pages of their choice. And this placement in turn can generate registrations and eventually members paying to use your dating brand powered by the WhiteLabelDating software.
Building a successful PPC campaign includes a few key steps:
- Determine your PPC campaign structure.
- Identify, build, and refine your campaign's landing pages.
- Create a keyword strategy based on your research.
- Create ads based on insights from the steps above.
- Share your campaign plan with stakeholders.
The problem is, that many marketers have poor PPC campaign management, which ends up costing them way more money than they need to spend and delivering underwhelming lead generation results.
Here are a few ways marketers could go wrong with PPC campaign management:
- Coming up with keywords on the fly without doing prior research.
- Only building one basic campaign without utilizing Google Ads' Ad Groups tool.
- Attaching unengaging landing pages — or a homepage that generates no leads — to the campaign.
- Not adding "negative keywords" or monitoring campaigns to avoid wasting budget.
- Creating campaigns, setting budget caps, and going live without telling internal or external stakeholders.
Next week we will give you an in-depth step-by-step guide and template for a successful PPC management campaign.