- Jongleurs, GMG Radio and TOWIE’s Lauren Pope get straight-forward mobile lift -
Windsor, UK, 20th April 2012 – WhiteLabelDating.com the online dating software and services provider, has revealed that its mobile platform is seeing a 26% increase in traffic. With features such as GPS capabilities, a multi-button dashboard and mobile-enabled payment methods, its mobile offering allows brands to ensure they aren’t missing out on potential users and revenue opportunities.
Matthew Pitt, Operations Director, comments: “The explosive popularity of web-enabled mobile devices has created an opportunity for online dating to evolve and we want to ensure our partners are not missing out on potential traffic and revenue. This technology will enable our partners to make their sites available to a wider audience across a variety of devices, casting the net wider than ever before. The member uptake during the beta period clearly illustrated the need for mobile enabled products and our partners can now easily meet this demand.”
It is the first mobile consumer-facing platform from WhiteLabelDating.com and launches with over 550 mobile dating sites. WhiteLabelDating.com’s expansion into the mobile arena follows a successful six months of new partner site launches from high profile brands such as Bauer Media, Real Radio and Jongleurs, as well as entrepreneurs and celebrities including TOWIE star Lauren Pope.
The WhiteLabelDating.com mobile platform has been built using the Ruby language and draws upon a series of RESTful API services that provide access to member and site data. The system is fully hosted in the cloud enabling the company to easily scale to meet future growth.
Key features include:
- New members can register without pre-sign up from a desktop site;
- A multi-button dashboard allows members to access a variety of sections and undertake many key actions including Messages, Winks, Who’s Viewed Me and Favourites;
- The dynamic member profile view enables you to see the commonly viewed information about a member, with display optimisations depending on how complete the profile is;
- Local member search - using the mobile device’s built in geo-location (GPS) information;
- Advanced search functionality - equal to that of the search capability available to desktop users;
- The ability to upgrade to full membership to get the best experience from the mobile site. Basic members will be prompted to upgrade when attempting to send or read messages;
- Accepts all common debit / credit card types from both Visa and MasterCard, plus Premium SMS and PayPal;
- To ensure the best possible experience for the greatest proportion of users, the mobile platform has been tested with iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and Symbian along with many other popular mobile devices.
- ENDS -
WhiteLabelDating.com will be presenting and exhibiting at Internet World, 25th-27th April. Visit us at booth E5006.
Internet World Seminars:
How can you make money through online dating using multiple marketing strategies? The session will include real life examples of how affiliates using the WhiteLabelDating.com platform have created highly profitable recurring revenue streams via the creation of their own online dating websites. Hear from GMG Radio, one of the UK’s leading radio businesses, on their online dating success with the launch of Real Radio Dating and Smooth Radio Dating. Learn the strategies and insights used to achieve success in this growing and profitable sector.
Wednesday 25th April, 3.45pm – 4.15pm
Seminar: Making money though online dating
Location: Advertising, Affiliate & Search Theatre
Matthew Pitt, Operations Director, WhiteLabelDating.com
Phil Barton-Ancliffe, Enterprise Manager, GMG Radio.
Thursday 26th April, 10.30am – 10.50am
Seminar: Making money though online dating
Location: Digital Marketing Solutions Theatre
Speaker: Matthew Pitt, Operations Director, WhiteLabelDating.com
Launched in 2003, WhiteLabelDating.com offers a platform for brands and individuals to power their own dating sites that currently includes The Independent, NatMags, Bauer Media and PlentyMoreFish as partners. WhiteLabelDating.com provides the dating software, membership database, payment processing, customer support, hosting infrastructure and much more. You provide your brand, website design and marketing and we do the rest.
WhiteLabelDating.com is part of Global Personals Ltd. With annualised revenues of £36 million, the company has received a collection of accolades including fastest growing company in the South East, UK, in the 2011 and 2010 Deloitte Fast 50 and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, won Digital Business Of The Year 2010, highly ranked in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 (2010, 2011) and the European Media Momentum Top 50, 2011. WhiteLabelDating.com has also won ‘Best Dating Software Provider’ for the last three years at the industry awards, iDate.